[Vol-dev] Supported Windows?

kevin thompson kevin.david.thompson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:58:51 CST 2009

I'd like to help out with the development of Volatility, but I'm not exactly
sure where to start.  I don't see anything about a version tracking system
where I could grab the latest code.  I also don't know if there is a bug
tracking system that could give me some ideas on where I can help out.  And
then, of course, there is the Vista development.

Is there something that I've missed, like a developer orientation document
or something?

Kevin