[Vol-dev] Question about FileAddressSpace

kevin thompson kevin.david.thompson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 22:51:42 CST 2009

I was just looking over the code for the FileAddressSpace class and I didn't
understand something.  I jumped into the IRC room and asked the question,
but nobody was home.

I'm not sure what I'm missing here, but something doesn't seem right to me.
When I look at the __init__ function, it seems like the whitespace is all
messed up.  For example, lines 37 and 40 are indented with 8 spaces, but
lines 38 and 39 are indented with tabs.  Line 42 doesn't even appear to be
part of the __init__ function.  I would think that python would throw an
error about this, but it doesn't seem to mind.  What am I missing?

Kevin