[Vol-dev] Development opportunities

Jamie Levy jamie.levy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:35:21 CDT 2012

Hi Fuchee,

Welcome to the list!  We can always use help on the project.  We
always need help with testing: testing different systems with
different configurations, submitting bug reports etc.  We're open to
new plugins and ideas (know of some forensic artifacts or malware
capabilities that we are not currently supporting that you'd like to
write a plugin for?).  We also appreciate community documentation:
articles that show usage of Volatility in investigations (see
http://code.google.com/p/volatility/wiki/VolatilityDocumentationProject).

We are easy to communicate with: #volatility on freenode, this list,
our issue tracker (http://code.google.com/p/volatility/issues/list),
twitter @volatility, @iMHLv2, @attrc, @gleeda or as individuals by
email.

If any of these things sound good to you or if you think of something
else you'd like to contribute, feel free to let us know :-)

All the best,

-Jamie (gleeda)

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:41 AM, fuchee vang <fucheevang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a forensics developer hoping to help out with this project. Let me know
> if you have anything that needs working on and hopefully I can contribute to
> this great open source project. Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Fuchee Vang

PGP Fingerprint: 2E87 17A1 EC10 1E3E 11D3  64C2 196B 2AB5 27A4 AC92