[Vol-users] CERT Virtual Training Environment

AAron Walters awalters at 4tphi.net
Tue Aug 21 12:35:52 CDT 2007

https://www.vte.cert.org/vteweb/

Recently at DFRWS, the PDT Forensics team at CERT made me aware of the
CERT Virtual Training Environmnent. The VTE provides training and lab
material in the areas of forensics, incident response, and information
assurance.  This information is available online in the form of short
video tutorials and labs.  All of the training has also been transcribed
so it could be easily searched. The VTE provides a useful resource and I
recommend checking it out and seeing if they have anything you find
interesting.  Richard and his team are working really hard to make this a
valuable resource for the community.

We are considering collaborating with the CERT PDT Forensics team to
create some tutorials related to volatile memory analysis.  These
tutorials would then be made available via the VTE.  If there is something
you would like to see in a quick tutorial video or training lab, let us
know!