[Vol-users] Memory imaging

AAron Walters awalters at 4tphi.net
Fri Jul 4 22:39:26 CDT 2008

eric,

That's a tough situation. Can you provide any more information about the
machine? For example, desktop or laptop? What other peripheral ports does
it have available?  There may be a couple of hardware dependent mechanisms
for acquiring memory under these circumstances. I'm assuming there is no
network access because it was removed from the network as part of incident
response.

Thanks,

AW