[Vol-users] Here at last!

AAron Walters awalters at 4tphi.net
Mon Jul 14 12:21:14 CDT 2008

Jon.

No worries.  Welcome to the list! I'm just glad you finally figured it
out.  Have you had a chance to look at the archives?  Since I know you
have experience testing acquisition mechanisms, with firewire acquisition,
and are obviously familiar with the legal considerations.  Would you care
to speak to George's email regarding the issues with firewire acquisition?

Thanks,

AW