[Vol-users] 64bit memory images

AAron Walters awalters at 4tphi.net
Fri Jan 2 09:08:08 CST 2009

Hi Brian,

The current public release of Volatility does not support 64-bit
architectures. That being said..the code was designed to be easily adapted
to different hardware architectures and operating systems. We have
provided a number of custom 64-bit plugins to people in the past. 64-bit
architectures are also covered in our training courses. Please feel free
to send me an email about what you are looking for!

Happy New Year!

AW