[Vol-users] Need help: Can anyone provide information about plug-ins for volatility framework, especially used for Linux

Sebastien R uyojimbo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 10:27:35 CST 2010

Indeed,

There is obviously something I don't understand here : googling
"volatility+plugins" returns, as a first entry :
http://www.forensicswiki.org/wiki/List_of_Volatility_Plugins

Which lists both the plugins and links to their creator's blog's entry
about the plugin, when applicable.

What else would you need please ?

BR