[Vol-users] Need help: Can anyone provide information about plug-ins for volatility framework, especially used for Linux

yuhang gao rainman1919 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 03:09:07 CST 2010

Thanks for your kindness.
Volatility is a very good open-source toolkit for memory forensics. And many
developers and researchers write plugins for it.
I have collected some plugins for volatility,  but I am afraid some
plugins arenot
included in the source code provided by the offcial website of volatility.
Besides, most of them are used for windows. And I recently work on the Linux
memory forensics.
I am going to write some plugins for Linux. If WIKI contains all
plugins, it seems there is no much  research on Linux memory forensics.

Thanks a lot

YhGao