[Vol-users] Open Memory Forensics Workshop (OMFW) 2011

AAron Walters awalters at 4tphi.net
Thu Apr 14 01:02:48 CDT 2011

Curt,

You always ask the good questions...We are currently in the process of
finalizing the specifics of the logistics.  My goal was to get this email
out and see if there was anyone else interested in speaking. I will send
an update by the end of the week discussing the "where and when..".

Hope all is well!

AW