[Vol-users] Server 2008

Michael Hale Ligh michael.hale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 11:04:02 CDT 2012

Just to update everyone, Dustin was able to analyze his Win2008 x64 by
explicitly stating the --profile and --kdbg. With exception of netscan
which still caused some problems (but its a known issue in progress of
being fixed, see
http://code.google.com/p/volatility/issues/detail?id=194), I think
everything is OK.

Dustin, thanks for your testing and if anything else pops up, do let us know!

MHL