[Vol-users] Announcing memory forensics training directly from Volatility developers!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:02:34 CST 2012

Hello,

We are writing to announce the public offering of our Windows Memory
Forensics for Analysts training course. This course is taught directly by
Volatility developers, and will provide intense training in memory
forensics for incident response, malware analysis, and digital forensic
investigation. Full details can be found here:

http://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2012/11/windows-memory-forensics-training-for.html

Please write or comment on the post if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)