[Vol-users] How to generate a volatility profile for android? It's possible?

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:51:30 CDT 2012

Hello,

Can you explain what did not work in the cross compilation step?

Also, I have CC'ed Joe Sylve who could help more. Besides the profile,
you will need to use LiME to get a memory capture from the device:

https://code.google.com/p/lime-forensics/

Also, once you have the profile and memory capture, you will need to
check out the 2.3-devel branch as it has the ARM support:

http://code.google.com/p/volatility/source/browse/#svn%2Fbranches%2F2.3-devel