[Vol-users] malfind and diff versions

Michael Hale Ligh michael.hale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:58:43 CST 2013

Hi Mike,

Yes, I think this is fine. Sometimes we change input parameters, output
formatting and output file names between major releases. Moving forward, in
the Releases section of the wiki, we'll have a more granular list of
changes/highlights for each release so you can review and verify these
things (also you can search the svn commit logs at any time).

Thanks!
MHL