[Vol-users] Announcing the First Annual Volatility Framework Plugin Contest

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:54:01 CST 2013

Hello All,

We were writing to announce the first annual Volatility framework
plugin writing contest:

http://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-1st-annual-volatility-framework.html

This contest is modeled after the well-known Hex-Rays plugin contest,
and we hope to attract the same level of high-quality submissions as
seen in the IDA contests.

To the winners we offer a variety of cash prizes, recognition, and a
chance to speak at our yearly conference.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me directly or
use the contact information listed in the blog post.

Thanks,
Andrew