[Vol-users] OT: Using netsh to set ip address of an interface on winfe/winpe 4.0.

Michael Hale Ligh michael.hale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 11:41:37 CDT 2013

Hey George,

Does WinPE/WinFE have WMI and/or PowerShell? If so, you could try one of
those:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/heyscriptingguy/archive/2012/02/28/use-powershell-to-configure-static-ip-and-dns-settings.aspx
http://theinterw3bs.com/wiki/index.php?title=WMIC_Commands#Remotely_change_the_IP_to_a_static_IP_.28Index_is_Interface.23.29

MHL