[Vol-users] OT: Using netsh to set ip address of an interface on winfe/winpe 4.0.

Michael Hale Ligh michael.hale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 12:13:50 CDT 2013

Ah, I suppose other options could include:

* modify the registry directly with the new static IP (reg add .....) and
then force a restart of the networking service (sc ....) to make it re-read
the configuration
* try WMI programmatically to see exactly which API or method is failing
and what the error code is
* debug the network properties GUI dialog to see how it sets the static IP
(assuming the GUI works) then develop a program using those methods

MHL