[Vol-users] Memory Forensics Training by Volatility Developers is headed back to Reston!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:12:20 CDT 2013

After quickly selling out our recent course in Reston, we have now
scheduled another training there in November:

http://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2013/06/memory-forensics-training-reston-va.html

This course is taught directly by Volatility developers, and provides
intense training in memory forensics for incident response, malware
analysis, and digital forensic investigation.

We already have quite a few people signed up and had to turn away
people last time, so please contact us ASAP if you are interested in
taking it.

Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)