[Vol-users] Troubleshooting vmsn image

nir izraeli nirizr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 05:31:02 CDT 2013

Hi Dave,

a few questions if you don't mind,
what's the VM version (vmware has numbered versions for their file formats,
you can usually look it up in the VM's properties)?
could you share the output of psscan?
what other plugins you've tried running? could you share the output?
will it be possible to upload the VMware snapshot somewhere so i could look
into it?

Thanks,
- Nir.