[Vol-users] problems with centos

bellissimopython at email.it bellissimopython at email.it
Mon Mar 25 04:42:22 CDT 2013

> Hello,It seems you have identified some issues while the rest of the
output is explainable. 1) linux_check_afinfoBeing empty means that > nothing
is hooked (this is good)2) linux_check_creds, linux_pidhashtable,
linux_psxview
> These are missing support for your kernel version. Can you please paste
the output of uname -a on your machine along with the specific > version of
centos that you are using?
> 3) linux_check_evt_arm & linux_check_syscall_arm
> These only support ARM based computers (e.g. Android) and I assume your
memory sample is from an Intel based computer. We will soon > have a patch
that allows plugins to check what architecture they are being run against
and then these plugins will report they are ARM only instead of having
exceptions.
> 4) linux_check_ttyThis seems like a bug we will have to fix.Thank you for
your report and please get us the kernel & centos version so > we can
attempt to fix some of them.Thanks,Andrew (@attrc)

Hi Andrew,
I am sorry but it's my mistake because the os is not real centos but a
derived. The os is clearos (infact centos based) distro for firewalls.
Anyway:
# uname -a
Linux fw2.mycompany.local 2.6.18-308.1.1.v5 #1 SMP Sun Mar 11 18:15:19 MDT
2012 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
# cat /etc/issue
ClearOS Enterprise Edition release 5.2
# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.4 (Final)

Thanks very much and I am sorry for the mistake.

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Trascorri la Pasqua all'Hotel Maestri di Riccione a due passi dal mare, da
Viale Ceccarini e dal nuovo lungomare pedonale. 2 giorni pensione completa a
Euro 170 in doppia a persona, un bambino fino
ai 6 anni in camera con due adulti gratuito
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12790&d=20130325

 Sponsor:
 Last minute giugno in all inclusive all'Hotel Fior di Loto di Rimini per due persone, una settimana, Euro 686 a coppia, pensione completa, bevande ai pasti, servizio spiaggia
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12774&d=25-3