[Vol-users] Volatility News

Jamie Levy jamie.levy at gmail.com
Mon May 13 17:13:32 CDT 2013

For those of you interested in applying memory forensics to your
malware analysis and rootkit detection efforts, we've just posted a
new blog with some exciting news and updates:

http://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2013/05/whats-happening-in-world-of-volatility.html

* Volatility 2.3 will enter beta this week and we'll introduce the new
features over the next four weeks (Month of Volatility Plugins II).

* There are three training courses open for registration (Reston in
June, Netherlands in September, Vermont in November). Email
voltraining at memoryanalysis.net for details.

* The plugin contest submissions are starting to trickle in. Enter to
win over $2250 in cash or a free seat at an upcoming training.

* This year's Open Memory Forensics Workshop will be in Chantilly VA
on November 4th, alongside OSDFC (Open Source Digital Forensics
Conference). CFP to be announced soon.

All the best,

Jamie / @gleeda
The Volatility Project

--
PGP Fingerprint: 2E87 17A1 EC10 1E3E 11D3  64C2 196B 2AB5 27A4 AC92