[Vol-users] Help to add new plugin

Jamie Levy jamie.levy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 09:43:01 CST 2013

Hi David,

I think you might have also asked this on the channel.  So yes, you should
use the `--plugins=/path/to/folder/with/ethscan` option, obviously changing
the path to a folder that has that plugin.  If you were the person on the
channel, the issue that you were having is because you must specify
`--plugins` first, BEFORE any other options to vol.py:

http://code.google.com/p/volatility/wiki/VolatilityUsage23#Specifying_Additional_Plugin_Directories

All the best,

-gleeda

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 6:42 AM, David Martin
<eterno.comandante at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> Please, I need some help about for add/use new plugins in volatility 2.3.1.
>
> Can I use the flag "--plugins=contrib/plugins"? o is there any method?
>
> The plugin that I want for add/use is:
>
> https://code.google.com/p/jamaal-re-tools/source/checkout
>
> Thanks for your support!!

PGP Fingerprint: 2E87 17A1 EC10 1E3E 11D3  64C2 196B 2AB5 27A4 AC92