[Vol-users] How to create Linux Profile?

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 14:19:15 CDT 2013

Hello,

You can compile using just the headers (assuming that also comes with
the .config) file. If the headers do not have the .config file include
then you need to get them from the kernel package. The kernel package
will also have the System.map file that you need to make the profile.

To compile against the downloaded headers, you need to edit the
Makefile to point only to your new directory, which looks like
/tmp/header/usr/src/linux-
headers-2.6.32-41 in your case, and not the normal headers directory.
If you need help with the Makefile please let me know.