[Vol-users] timeliner and 64-bit image?

Thomas linux at linux4n6.ws
Fri Oct 25 09:40:52 CDT 2013

Hi,

currently I'm preparing a Volatility Workshop ... and writing the docs I did
run several plugins. My test case contains a Win7SP1x64 image.

Everything is fine, except the contrib/malware plugins (poisonivy, zeus) did
complain about:
	This command does not support the profile Win7SP1x64

No I get this error message also for timeliner!? But timeliner did work
correctly past weekend, using the _same_ Win7SPx64 image!

Using a different image containing WinXP timeliner does work correctly.

I'm using Revision 3532.

What did happen with timeliner?

Regards,
Thomas