[Vol-users] First two 2014 Volatility & Memory Forensics trainings announced

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:52:18 CDT 2013

We wrote a blog post today that announced our first two trainings of 2014:

http://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2013/09/2014-malware-and-memory-forensics.html

We will be in San Diego, CA in January as well as London in June. Once
we confirm our other trainings that are currently in the works we will
post them as well. At least one of these trainings will be on the east
coast.

Also, as a reminder, we still have a few spots left in our November
training in Reston, so please contact us ASAP if you would like to
attend.

Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)