[Vol-users] zeusscan2

Michael Hale Ligh michael.hale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 09:12:51 CST 2014

Hi Steve,

The plugin may have encountered a bad size field, causing it to read too
much data into memory at once. Can you do the following for me, please:

* Run zeusscan2 -p PID where PID is the process id for explorer.exe (we
know Zeus injects explorer, so this will let us focus on just one process
first)

* If you get the same memory-consumption behavior, run vadinfo -p PID and
send me the output (offlist is fine)

* If you don't see the same behavior on explorer.exe, please run vadinfo
across all processes (just vol.py vadinfo > results.txt) and send me that
instead.

Thanks!
Michael