[Vol-users] The table of contents & preview for the Art of Memory Forensics is now online!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:28:00 CDT 2014

We are very happy to announce that you can now see the table of contents
and search through the Art of Memory Forensics on Amazon!

http://amzn.to/1o3ACn7

This book, written by the core Volatility developers, is over 900 pages
of memory forensics and malware analysis across Windows, Mac, and Linux.
It will be officially released at Blackhat and around this time it will
also be available through Amazon and other retailers. It will be
available in both hard copy and digital formats.

If you have any questions about the book please let us know, and we will
have more information about the release at Blackhat as it gets closer.

Andrew (@attrc)