[Vol-users] Security Weekly podcast on the Art of Memory Forensics

Pasquale Stirparo pstirparo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:35:44 CDT 2014

Hi Andrew,

Do you know if Wiley will provide ebook format to those who bought via
amazon the printed version (I don't know, by registering the book maybe)?
Thanks a congratulation to the whole team for the effort.

P.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 5:47 PM, Andrew Case <atcuno at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tonight, myself, MHL, and Jamie will be on the Security Weekly (formerly
> PaulDotCom) podcast discussing the new book:
>

> http://securityweekly.com/2014/07/join-us-for-episode-380-with-andrew-case-michael-ligh-and-jamie-levy-on-memory-forensics.html
>
> If you cannot catch it live then they always post the recording within a
> few days of the show.
>
> Also, we are hearing that many people are getting their pre-order
> shipping notifications for next week, and that the Kindle version is
> already being sent to people's devices!
>
> If you are going to be at Black Hat be sure to stop by on Thursday
> during the book signing!
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Andrew (@attrc)

Pasquale Stirparo, MEng
GCFA, GREM, OPST, OWSE, ECCE

Mobile Security and Digital Forensics Engineer
Founder @ SefirTech

PGP Key: 0x4C589FB2
Fingerprint: 776D F072 3F43 D5DE CB55 86D2 55FF 14A7 4C58 9FB2