[Vol-users] Announcing trainings in Austin, San Francisco, and Brazil!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 13:53:08 CDT 2014

Amidst the release of The Art of Memory Forensics and our upcoming
events at Black Hat, we also have scheduled several training courses for
the end of this year and early next year:

http://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2014/07/announcing-windows-malware-and-memory.html

Based on demand for trainings before the book's release and the amazing
pace of sales of the book (currently #1084 on Amazon), we imagine that
these classes will fill quickly. Please contact us ASAP if you would
like to attend.

Also, we reserve a small number of deeply discounted seats in each class
for full time college students studying in related fields. We offer this
to give students performing research access to the most advanced topics
in the field and also to help prepare the next wave of investigators. If
you are a college professor with students who may be interested or a
student yourself then please contact us.

Andrew (@attrc)