[Vol-users] Many exciting updates in the world of Volatility!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:00:38 CDT 2014

There are many new developments in the world of Volatility that we are
now happy to announce.

- The 2014 Volatility Plugin Contest has started

- We will be hosting a public training in Austin in December

- We have partnered with GMG Systems to provide our students access to
what we consider to be the most accurate and reliable memory acquisition
tool available

- The Volatility Foundation website is now live

For complete information on these and more, please see the following
blog post:

http://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2014/05/volatility-update-all-things.html

Andrew (@attrc)