[Vol-users] Android Analysis

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:57:51 CDT 2014

Hello,

A few questions to see how we can diagnose this.

1) Can you share the sample publicly or at least privately with us (the
Volatility developers)? This would be the quickest way for us to diagnose.

2) If you cannot, could you provide the output of dd() and also some
more background on how you found the array address?

3) Is the kernel module available publicly (e.g. open source project or
a rootkit that has been shared)?

Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)