[Vol-users] New Memory Forensics & Malware Analysis trainings scheduled!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:14:30 CDT 2014

We are excited to announce that we now have public trainings scheduled
through May of next year. Between now and then we will be visiting
Austin (Dec.), San Francisco (Jan.), Brazil (Feb.), Reston, VA (April),
and New York (May). A complete listing of course offerings and details
can be found at:

http://www.memoryanalysis.net/#!memory-forensics-training/c1q3n

and:

http://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2014/10/windows-malware-and-memory-forensics.html

Classes fill quickly so please contact us ASAP if you would like to
attend! We offer discounts for LEO, government, and full time students
as well as group rates for companies.

Andrew (@attrc)