[Vol-users] 2014 Volatility Plugin Contest Deadline Extended

AAron Walters awalters at 4tphi.net
Mon Sep 1 14:37:43 CDT 2014

Despite the fact we have already surpassed the number of submissions to
last year’s contest, we are excited to announce that we have extended the
deadline for the 2014 Volatility Plugin Contest until October 1st, 2014.
We received a number of inquiries from people who recently learned about
the competition when they purchased “The Art of Memory Forensics” and an
exciting new competition sponsor (more details next week) that wanted to
further augment our prizes.

If you have already submitted to the contest, you can use this extra time
to fine-tune your submission. If you were considering submitting, you now
have an extra month to demonstrate your creativity and implement an
innovative, interesting, and useful Volatility extension! It’s great to
see some of the largest companies in the world showing their support for
and giving back to the memory forensics community!

AW
The Volatility Foundation