[Vol-users] OMFW 2014 Update & Dr. Brendan Dolan-Gavitt

AAron Walters awalters at 4tphi.net
Thu Sep 11 21:31:40 CDT 2014

vol-users,

We are excited to announce that over half the seats for the Open Memory
Forensics Workshop (OMFW)  2014 have already been reserved. It’s also
great to see a large number of first time attendees from across
government, academic, and commercial institutions.  This is your one
chance a year to hear about the latest research in memory forensics from
the people who are pioneering the field.  If you are still planning to
attend, we suggest you register as soon as possible to make sure you have
a seat.

We are also excited to announce that Dr. Brendan Dolan Gavitt (moyix) will
be speaking at the workshop. As many of you know, Brendan has been a
member of the Volatility family since the very beginning and recently
earned his PhD from the Georgia Institute of Technology. If you have
followed Brendan’s work throughout the years and his new research with
PANDA, I’m sure you will not be disappointed.

In the upcoming weeks, we will continue finalizing and announcing the
exciting roster of speakers.

http://volatility.tumblr.com/post/97219909222/omfw-2014-update-dr-brendan-dolan-gavitt

AW