[Vol-users] BSidesNOLA is one month away!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Wed May 6 10:40:16 CDT 2015

Hello All,

We are writing as BSidesNOLA is roughly one month away, and we would
like to see everyone there.

We have put together our best speaker lineup yet, and we want to get as
big a crowd as possible for learning, networking, and a day of fun.
Registration is only $10, but you must pre-register through Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bsides-nola-2015-tickets-9621601469.

Full information on the conference, including the keynote and 18
technical presentations, can be found here:

http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/91550808/BSidesNOLA%202015

We hope to see everyone there, and please don’t be shy of spreading the
word!

Thanks,
The BSidesNOLA Team