[Vol-users] Something changed recently and now my Linux profiles don't work

Jim Clausing clausing at computer.org
Thu Apr 7 14:38:45 CDT 2016

Sigh... Ignore that last e-mail (although that is all the debug info I
get when it fails and, yes, I know I gave an invalid switch -m should
have been -f).  I redid it copying and pasting the profile name from
the --info listing on the virgin system and it actually does work, so my
next move is to install (from github) the current version on my actual
production system and see if that fixes the issues.  Maybe the version
from the SIFT repos is broken (that is what was running on the system
where I originally had the problem).  It has been a long week. :-/.

--
Jim Clausing
GIAC GSE #26, CISSP

On or about Thu, 7 Apr 2016, Andrew Case pontificated thusly: