[Vol-users] libewf on Windows (I know, I know!)

Tom Yarrish tom at yarrish.com
Tue Aug 16 10:03:14 CDT 2016

IIRC volatility should be able to handle an E01 file natively now (unless
that's a *nix only thing).  But another option would be either 1) Arsenal
Image Mounter (which works much better than FTK, EnCase, etc IMO) or 2) Use
FTK to covert the E01 image to a RAW image file and then just run that
through volatility.

Thanks,
Tom

PGP Key ID - B32585D0