[Vol-users] OT: Sony Forensic Internships - Summer 2017

Jared Greenhill jared703 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:00:43 CST 2017

All,

My Forensic team is hiring two paid Forensic Interns for the summer of 2017
in the Northern Virginia area. We are charged with directly supporting
Sony's global SOC, which ends up touching many core facets of digital
forensics and incident response including:

memory analysis
disk analysis
mobile device forensics
timeline investigations
research and development projects
data analytics

If you are interested please feel free to apply directly on the job listing
below. If you have any questions you can reach out to me directly.

https://careers.sony.com/sony/?_3x3524903Z2U14Kdf8024bc-fbd2-4d8e-96d7-d7a566af2c91

I'll also be doing some recruiting at BSides New Orleans
<http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/113990746/BSidesNOLA%202017> on 4/1
where i'll be talking about a case study on Andromeda malware.

Best Regards,
Jared Greenhill (@jared703)