[Vol-users] The BSides New Orleans keynote & speaker lineup!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:08:38 CST 2017

Hello All,

We are excited to announce the keynote and speaker lineup for BSidesNOLA
2017!

http://www.bsidesnola.com

This all-day event will take place on April 1st in the New Orleans CBD.
It is a great time for learning, networking, and enjoying great food and
drinks.

It is $15 to attend, and this includes refreshments and a t-shirt.

We had around 215 people attend last year, and expect more this year.

If you have any questions then please let me know.

Andrew (@attrc)