[Vol-users] Malware & Memory Forensics Training in 2018!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:11:20 EDT 2017

We are excited to announce that two of our public trainings for 2018
have now been scheduled!

The first will be in April in Herndon, VA:

https://www.memoryanalysis.net/single-post/2017/09/30/New-Event-in-Herndon-VA-April-16th---20th-2018

The second will be in Herndon in October:

https://www.memoryanalysis.net/single-post/2017/09/30/New-Event-in-Herndon-VA-October-15th---19th-2018

We are also in the process of scheduling public trainings in Australia
for Q1 2018 and Europe for Q3. We will send out an update when these are
confirmed, but please contact us if you would like to be placed on the
notification list for either course.

To see some of the recent updates to the course, be sure to check out
our blog post:

https://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2017/06/our-newly-updated-memory-forensics-and.html

Also, we are continuing to have many repeat students - for which we are
very grateful! If you are a previous student and wish to attend again,
then please inquire with us about the repeat-student discount.

Finally, if you will be around during OSDFCON in a few weeks then  let
us know if you would like to meet up as most of the team will be in town.

-- The Volatility Team