[Vol-users] Deadline for Volatility Plugin Contest and Volatility Analysis Contest Approaching!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:11:32 EDT 2018

We wanted to send a reminder as the deadline for both the Volatility Analysis Contest AND the Volatility Plugin Contest is approaching:

https://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-6th-annual-volatility-plugin.html

The Plugin contest gives you the opportunity to showcase your research and development skills.

The Analysis Contest lets you showcase your memory forensics skills against malware and real-world IR situations.

Both contests have a number of prizes and a bunch of swag ready for the winners.

We hope to see many great submissions, and we look forward to reviewing them all!

Thanks,
The Volatility Team