[Vol-users] Memory Forensics Training headed to Herndon and Amsterdam!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:39:53 EST 2018

We are excited to announce our full list of public trainings for 2018!

There will be three offerings this year, including two in Herndon (Spring and Fall) and one in Amsterdam in September.

Full information, including updates to the course for the new year, can be found on our blog post:

https://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2018/02/malware-and-memory-forensics-training.html <https://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2018/02/malware-and-memory-forensics-training.html>

Our classes tend to sell out early so please contact us as soon as you have interest in a particular offering.

We look forward to meeting many new students this year!

— The Volatility Team