[Vol-users] Announcing our memory forensics trainings for 2019!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:18:57 EST 2018

We are excited to announce our public Malware and Memory Forensics training offerings for 2019!

We will be headed back to Herndon in the Spring and to Herndon and London in the Fall.

Full details of the training, including a list of newly updated material, can be found on our blog post:

https://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2018/11/malware-and-memory-forensics-training.html

We deeply appreciate your continued support for Volatility and our trainings, and we are excited for another great year of open source memory forensics research and development.

-- The Volatility Team