[Vol-users] Volatility at OSDFCON!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:38:59 EDT 2018

We wanted to send a quick note that we will have a sponsor table tomorrow at OSDFCON. Please come by and see us during the day and also during the conference social at night.

If you are a previous training course alumni and/or a past Volatility contributor then please stop by as we will have some special edition swag for you:

https://twitter.com/volatility/status/1052210342577795073

We will also be raffling a free seat for one of our 2019 trainings offerings:

https://twitter.com/volatility/status/1050769125080006658

We are looking forward to seeing many of you tomorrow!