[Vol-users] Volatility training headed to San Diego, Herndon, and Europe in 2020!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:56:40 EDT 2019

We are very excited to announce our public training lineup for 2020!

For the first time since 2016, we will be headed to the west coast - San Diego in March!

We will also be running courses in Herndon in April and October and in Europe in September.

Full information on the course, including locations, dates, and how to register can be found on our blog post:

https://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2019/10/volatility-malware-and-memory-forensics-training.html

We looking forward to meeting many new students this year!

— The Volatility Team