[Vol-users] Announcing the Volatility 3 Public Beta!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 11:45:22 EDT 2019

Two weeks ago, at OSDFCon, we presented the first beta release of Volatility 3, and we are now happy to announce this release officially!

Volatility 3 is a complete rewrite of the framework and enables many new types of analysis.

The first full release is slated for next summer, and we are hoping to inspire many community members to join us in developing, testing, and documenting the framework from now until then.

Full details of the beta release, as well as ongoing and future work, can be found on our blog post:

https://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2019/10/announcing-volatility-3-public-beta.html

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments. You can send those here or on our new Slack server: https://www.volatilityfoundation.org/slack

— The Volatility Team